These unprecedented times are a turning point for the cyber- security industry. New technologies, new attack vectors, geopolitical tensions and regulations are reshaping cyber and business risks. With these many evolving challenges, now is the time to supercharge your security. Zero Day Con will host a full day of expert level discussion on cutting edge security approaches to implementing the right security measures to protect your systems, data, and information. Join Zero Day Con in Dublin on September 8th, 2021 to examine industry insights, top security technologies, and key priorities for your infosec program.
– Understand today’s complex cyber threat landscape and rethink your security strategy
– Gain unique insights from industry experts on information security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
– Network with peers, speakers, and executives throughout the event and during the complimentary drinks & food breaks
- Cybersecurity is getting personal: hacking the human
- How to apply zero trust in your cyber program
- Artificial Intelligence, for better or for worse
- Securing critical infrastructure and the rise of national cyber threats
- Protecting from insider threat before it is too late
- Skills shortage and the lack of diversity in cybersecurity
- Getting incident response right
- How to actually protect your enterprise data
COVID-19 UPDATE: After careful consideration, and in light of the ongoing COVID-19 developments, we have decided to postpone our next edition of Zero Day Con to 8th September 2021.